With winter here, soups are a popular food item. Personally, I enjoy soups year round. I grew up having soups almost every night and still enjoy them as often as three to four times a week. They’re hearty, hydrating, cozy and warm to sip on and may even be a real powerhouse of nutrients (depends on the soup).
I tend to opt for homemade soups, but when I’m on the go, I’ll choose quick, ready-made soups with an eye on the sugar and sodium content. While looking for homemade soup ideas and recipes online, I came across so many recipes! And I wanted to share here some of the amazing blogs I came across offering a large variety of soup recipes that you may also enjoy.
- Healthy Seasonal Recipes “25 Healthy Soup Recipes”
- A Sweet Pea Chef’s “10 Healthy Soup Recipes”
- Cookie + Kate’s “17 Healthy Vegetarian Soup Recipes”
- Whole Food Bellies “13 Homemade Healthy Soup Recipes Made in the Instant Pot”
- Feel Good Foodie’s “Soups”
Special thanks to these bloggers for sharing recipes!