*NOTE: In light of COVID-19, all nutrition coaching sessions will be completed virtually.
Nutrition coaching involves working 1-on-1 with Julie to address your nutrition and health concerns with the use of a non-diet approach to achieve your health goals. Nutrition coaching is used to prevent health problems and promote optimal health, but it also helps people manage weight, as well as find strategies to manage chronic diseases.
New to nutrition coaching? Click here to visit the FAQ page.
Areas of specialty
- Nutrition therapy for management of medical conditions
- Weight management with a focus on sustainable solutions and getting away from fad diets
- Stress management and wellness coaching
- Bariatric support: Pre- and post-bariatric nutritional management
- General healthy diet and lifestyle
- Healthy snack and meal planning
- Health promotion and disease prevention
- Nutrition care after discharge
During this session, we will complete a full assessment to really get to know you! We will discuss your goals, discover what you hope to achieve out of nutrition coaching and understand your baseline diet and lifestyle. We will work together to comprehensively evaluate factors that affect or may be underlying causes to current unhealthy diet and lifestyle, such as environment, exercise, stress, sleep, medications and more.
Schedule a follow-up appointment for support, to track progress and accountability. During our follow up meeting, we will review your successes, challenges, discuss any setbacks and make adjustments to the plan as necessary to keep you moving forward. This may include review of food and/or symptom journal, training log, and any other relevant tracking measures.
Packages available, please reach out for more information.
DNA testing to discover how individual genetic variation affects a person’s response to nutrients and impacts the risk of nutrition-related chronic diseases.